Thursday, May 3, 2012

Vivir la vida al maximo!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!



I have created this altar for a friend.  She proves to be an inspiration to me time and time again.  It has been a pleasure to try an art form that is outside of my heritage but definitely follows my
 "use what you have" philosophy.   It's my hope she loves it.

The theme revolves around tequila.  Tequila is one of the things that brings us together.  The vintage bottle in the middle is filled with the lovely gold goodness inspired by tequila, note the worm crawling out of the bottle.  The sides of the altar are wallpapered with "One Free Drink" tickets.  The skeletons represent our friends with sharp dress and angel wings.  It's a fun and different way to thank them for just being them.





Live life to the fullest!  Every day.  Seriously, every day!

1 comment:

  1. man, i hope your 'crafty' makes you happy, it sure makes me giggly!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks Carol@ Songberries