Friday, July 9, 2010

A perfectly good way to waste a minute and a half.


 
Okay my lovely blogging friend, Carol, over at Songberries gave me a couple of awards.  If I could print these out and tatoo them to my forehead I would, it's the gold star I needed this week.  Thank you Carol!  You're a keeper.  The rules on this are that for The Versatile Blogger award you must tell 7 things about yourself and for The Beautiful Blogger award you must tell 10 things about yourself.  So how about I just list 17 random things and you can un-follow immediately.  Just kidding.  You're gonna like what I share.




Ready?




Really, ready?





Here goes.



1.  My nickname as a child was "Hotdog."  I was a bit of a hotdog and totally shaped like one, plump.
2.  My favorite household chore is organizing a drawer.  It gives me a sense of control.
3.  I have beautiful feet.  Like foot model feet.  Gorgeous.
4.  Baking soda really does eliminate odors, it's my new favorite household cleaner.
5.  I wish I had a huge white board wall.  Like 18 feet by 20 feet.  I would draw on it all day.
6.  I once pierced my ears using nothing but a needle and an ice cube.  It was before a Howard Jones concert.
7.  I love The Tower of Terror at California Adventure.  It's terrifying and thrilling all at the same time.
8.  I own a sewing machine, an embroidery machine and a heat press.  I strive to use them daily.
9.  I want to be my mom when I grow up.
10.  I am currently loving "Airplanes"  by B.OB. featuring Haley Williams as music of choice.  The Eminem version is great too.
11.  Body and Soul told me that according to Ayurveda, I am a Kapha which just means I am a chubby "Earth Mother."  And I like it.  I'm only slightly chubby.
12.   I remember my very first phone number like it's etched in my brain.  Scary but fun to say, to myself.
13.  I recently had dinner with Scott Wolf (hello, Party of Five) and his lovely wife.  I have a picture to prove it!
14.  I fear growing old.
15.  I would like to have a "signature" perfume.  Something my children will remember.
16.  I have never been to Europe but I'd like to go.
17.  I don't make my bed every day.

It feels good to get that off my chest.  Thanks for listening.

4 comments:

  1. 17 perfectly lovely things about you! I love it! Although, where does the chubby thing come in? Hello crazy lady, you are perfectly svelt. I don't make my bed everyday either. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about that Ho-Jo concert the other day, and I completely forgot about the hotdog thing. Weren't you a hotdog for halloween one year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a hotdog for Halloween,but I had a hotdog pillow for years. It was a "gift" from Santa I believe. Maybe next year I will be a hot dog for Halloween....interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it sounds like... to me... you have some great friends who nominated you for some fun awards! and heck, you should get them tatoo'd..... live it up!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks Carol@ Songberries