Friday, September 10, 2010

Elvis has left the building.





K.
Where did August go?
September.
Approaching middle.
Me.
Clueless.
Just trying to keep up.  This morning I made 3 meals (not 3 portions, 3 MEALS) in less than 45 minutes.
Rockstar? no.  It's the Bear Necessities of Life.

Elvis is in Kindergarten.  It's like throwing your child into a war-zone.  Thank God for Brown Bear, Brown Bear.  At least we are distracted by the colors we are to be wearing each day.

I'm working on painting glass.  Designing scarecrows.  Avoiding serious employment.  I've missed you all. Visited you daily.  Apologize for my absence.

I'd love to show off August, you know in September.  It's my reminder of what was and what is not to be any longer.  Perhaps I'll post August in September and then just ignore September and catch up in October.

Totally makes sense financially.  Since I totally don't understand finances, I'm clearly on track.

1 comment:

  1. good to see you... welcome to the wilderness of kindergarten, again... welcome back, to september?

    ReplyDelete


Thanks Carol@ Songberries