Saturday, March 27, 2010

Okay, I was having United States Postal Service anxiety.  I am a bit of a control freak with the need for immediate gratification.  Born in 1969, there has to be something to that.    I was sure that the bad attitude of the Postal worker who handled this precious package a week ago, who had an attitude that you would not believe, was a serious problem.  Shocking!  A customer, because sorry, if you show up at the post office you are actually a "customer"  asked to use a pen.  A pen, the post office doesn't supply them, "because people steal them."  REALLY?  The postal worker offered a pen, begrudgingly, and said "As long as you give it back."

Fer reals, this is how we talk to customers?  It is SO ANNOYING.  And of course, I commented, because I cannot let that kind of behavior go, it should be called out and recognized for it's LAMENESS!

Well, after commenting to the awful postal worker,I made fun of what he said, because you don't talk to people like that and handing over my precious creation  I began to worry.(He was terribly nice to me and check the link for why I think this is the case.  ;})     Long story, short.  It arrived.  She liked it.  I am so happy.  She's terribly creative and I am excited to follow her blog, cuz she does cool stuff.  Check tifandtheboys.blogspot.com



Thank you so much Urban Craft for making this happen.  This was a great first time craft swap experience.  I'll do it again.  I loved it!

4 comments:

  1. I hate the post office. I especially hate when you go to ship something and they ask you over and over if your suuuuuuuure you don't want insurance/tracking/etc. because then you'll know for suuuuuure that your package will arrive. Seriously? What does that say about your service, that I have to pay an extra buck to make sure you actually do your job? They're pretty much admitting that they suck, right there. Yet I hand them my package AND my money anyway! (What does that say about me?) *pet peeve*

    ReplyDelete
  2. post office people are just post office people.... and I am leaving it at that. :) I am taking the higher road. I am tempted to say what I htink but I am taking the higher road. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought of you today.... I took a trip to the post office.... waited, and waited..... and gave them my money. But the whole time, I thought of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to know what you said!

    I LOVE your aquarium! Such a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks Carol@ Songberries