Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"I can afford to board a Chattanooga Choo Choo" Not really, but wouldn't it be fun?

Here's a peek of what's on it's way to Sophie's, a charming shop in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Ladycakes' Cute as a Button Barrettes. Lots of lucky little girls and young ladies in Tennessee are going to be rocking some super cute hair accessories for the holidays and into the New Year!

Who wants to head South with me? I think a little shopping at Sophie's would be mighty fun before the holidays!

Anyone? Anyone? I know you are thinking about it! Let's go!
New song for my life soundtrack. Find it here. http://www.myspace.com/capramusic

1 comment:

  1. These barrettes are ADORABLE! I just wanted to pop in and say "Hey!" and thanks for your sweet comments on Dana's blog. I'm glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks Carol@ Songberries