Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Want an inexpensive, high impact gift? Look here!


SPOILER ALERT! IF YOU ARE RELATED TO ME....DO NOT READ THIS POST. THIS IS YOUR CHRISTMAS PRESENT. ALSO, IF YOU LIVE ON MY STREET AND YOUR NAME STARTS WITH L, C, J, H OR F....READ NO FURTHER. YOU WILL BE EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED WHEN I SHOW UP @ YOUR HOUSE BEARING GIFTS AND EXPECTING A COCKTAIL IN RETURN!



For the rest of you (maybe 2 other readers, thanks for checking in btw) look at how cute these are!









Candles, World Market, they smell yummy and have great colors. Match boxes, grocery store. Paper, remember that supply of craft materials I told you about? Well, I'm putting it to use.

With the addition of some beads and glitter that I also have on hand, these silly store bought matches suddenly seem high society. They look great and have been personalized for each recipient (color and style-wise.) My Chattanooga readers, go to Sophie's, buy some candles and add your own matches. What an idea!


A little better view, pardon the flash. I matched paper to candle color. It was fun to work out who would receive what... this is what I love about Christmas.

Hilary, LeeAnne and Lisa. You looked. You aren't getting your presents. Shame on you! *wink, wink, kiss, kiss*

My fave Christmas Song. "Silver Bells" This is Donny and Marie style for my Utah crowd. Enjoy every minute of it ladies and gentleman. It's delightful.!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are FABULOUS! I absolutely love this idea! Can I steal it?!? I bet you can imagine how much leftover paper I have!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks Carol@ Songberries