Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Jingle lingle ling!


Can you believe it's December? I mean really, December? Christmas is practically next week. I haven't done any shopping. NONE. First of all, there's no money left for Christmas so I am gettin' my creative on. Making socks, underwear and all the other necessities look Christmas-y is one large task! Okay, I do have a few special people on my list that I need to shop for. And, because I took the pledge (see my sidebar) I am sticking to handmade and hopefully local. I'm going for it ladies and gentleman, taking the challenge and running with it.

Here are the hot spots on my list for this weekend....please join me if you live in the area. If you don't, Salt Lake City is a Delta hub. Hop on a plane and join the fun.


Friday, December 4th from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Allison Dayton Jewelry and Cherella USA is having a sale and it's their biggest sale yet. This is great jewelry, clothing and accessories that you can't miss out on. Look at this stuff, it's amazing! I'm going Friday. I'm going for the good stuff folks, step out of my way. This is going on Saturday as well. If you want directions let me know. I share well with others.

Saturday, December 5th Ladycakes will once again be working her little tush off selling those darling barrettes. Cute as a Button Barrettes will be featured at The Little Dickens Boutique here in Park City.

The Little Dickens Holiday Boutique

When Saturday, December 5, 2009 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm

Where The Park City Community Church - Fellowship Hall

4501 N. HWY 224, Park City (behind Park City Nursery)


Come on by and say hello. We'll be there all day. It's going to be fun. She's made some darling holiday barrettes that will look great with any holiday outfit.



Finally Sunday, December 6th. Come on down to this. This is one you can't miss, seriously. And, I really like the gals participating in this bad boy. I've talked about them before and here I go again. Nice, talented, local! Totally cool!

What: a 'Holiday Gift Boutique'
There will be some soup, lite snacks, tea and most likely some wine!

When: Sunday, Dec. 6th from 3-8 pm

Why: So you can buy locally made products, directly from the artist!

Who: Threadheads (me) - handmade hats, scarves, jumpers etc.
Ashen Moon - recycled sweater mittens
Katie Stelpflug - ceramist; coffee mugs, vases etc.
You've Been Framed - the coolest picture frames out west!
Brent's Bread- amazing, fresh breads and possibly some chutneys and/or jellies/ hot sauces etc.
Marcy Hacisavas - LMT offering gift certificates for tense loved ones:)


Where: My house 335 McHenry St.
Follow Deer Valley Dr. toward Snow Park
Turn right onto Rossi Hill Dr.
Follow Rossi around to the left then back right
McHenry vears off toward your left (dead end street)
I am the 3rd house on the right, with a for sale sign out in front
If you don't find what you need, you just ain't lookin'. As always, happy to help you spend your moolah. It's what I do!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! A must add to this month's Life Soundtrack. Excellent.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen,
    thanks for the comments on MADE. yea, i just use my normal iron. And it was a frustrating project at first. I can see how you threw your hands up in the air at it. I was at that point but decided to try it one more time and it worked!
    Seriously, the Target bags were key for me. Walmart ones just melted into little pieces. A fitting metaphor :)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks Carol@ Songberries